Dave’s Oscars round up!
I thought I would write a quick blog summarising my quick thoughts on the Oscars this year aswell as giving an idea of my predictions compared to the results.
This years event was hosted by Ellen DeGeneres and although I am not a huge fan of the comedienne and her chat show, she did a surprisingly good job, delivering sharp but harmless put downs and a range of topics for her jokes.
So let’s crack right on with the results and have a look at whether my predictions won out:
- Best Picture Winner: 12 Years a Slave (Correct Prediction)
- Best Director Winner: Alfonso Cuaron (Correct Pick)
- Best Actor Winner: Matthew McConaughey – Dallas Buyers Club (Incorrect Pick)
- Best Actress Winner: Cate Blanchett – Blue Jasmine (Incorrect Pick)
- Best Supporting Actor Winner: Jared Leto – Dallas Buyers Club (Incorrect Pick)
- Best Supporting Actress Winner: Lupita Nyong’o – 12 Years a Slave (Incorrect…
View original post 441 more words